Forum on iPad: Attachments
  • I'd like to share a patch but I don't see how to attach it to a forum post. I see the "Attach a file" link but the only items available to attach are photos on my iPad. No patches are offered as possibilities. Do I have to transfer the patch to my computer and post from there? A computer is very good at seeing files no matter with which program they are associated. This doesn't seem to be the case with the iPad. For example, I'd love for audio and .sfz files to be directly accessible between apps without the bother of audio copy. I don't want to make a COPY. I want to read the actual file so I can conserve on limited and ever diminishing memory.

Cheers,

Bill
  • Hi Bill, welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid Safari on iPad can't upload files from any app onto a website. Just photos as you observed.

I could add a forum upload feature within Audulus, but it would be a lot of work.

I would just email the file to yourself from inside Audulus (or use iTunes on your computer to get the file). Then just upload from the computer. Not ideal :(
  • OK, email from within the app it is, then. Whatever works. I'll give it a whack.

Cheers,

Bill