Newbie here - was planning on getting audulus 3 on ipad pro but ?
  • I see posts about Audulus 4, and not sure if and when this is coming out and will it require a new/separate purchase. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • Hey welcome! Audulus 4 *might* be out by the end of the year, but don’t count on it. If you buy 3 now, you will get more than your money’s worth.

Audulus 4 will be a new purchase as that’s how we raise money for continued development, but it will not only launch with a ton of new features but will have many more to come.

Audulus is clearly without a doubt the most updated (and well documented) iOS software out there. We add more features per version, and 3 has been out for 3+ years. It’s got longevity. :)
  • thanks for the prompt response, and I absolutely agree that the money is well deserved for continued development. I just didn't want to purchase it and the new one come out in a week. Much appreciate and excited to be a part of the community
  • Excellent! Glad you agree. We’re about to launch a new forum that will actually add a ton of value to Audulus too :) It’s going to blow people away i think!